If you are thinking about a career with Legacy Real Estate Associates or any real estate company, you need to carefully consider “sales capacity”, “relationship” and “compensation”. Your potential for success and satisfaction in the real estate industry depends largely upon these three factors. If you are interested in discussing career options with Legacy Real Estate Associates after reading the information below, please email us at Office@selectlegacy.com
- Full-Service Licensee – a full-service licensee at Legacy Real Estate Associates is permitted to offer the full range of real estate services permitted by Pennsylvania real estate laws. Our full-service licensees are real estate sales professionals with high customer service expectations.
- Limited-Service Licensee – a limited-service licensee at Legacy Real Estate Associates is only allowed to provide a limited range of services like hosting open houses, serving as a showing host or other auxiliary sales services due to their level of training, experience and availability.
- Referral Licensee – a referral license affiliated with Legacy Real Estate Associates is fully- licensed but only permitted to provide leads and prospects to our full-service licensees. These individuals are compensated for closed leads.
- Solo – a solo real estate practitioner chooses to work as a lone agent on all their real estate transactions. This is the most common practice in real estate today and is preferred by those associates who wish to be involved with every aspect of the transaction from start to finish.
- Partnership – a partnership consists of two or three sales associates, each working as solo agents, yet working collectively to balance the workload and areas of expertise in a real estate transaction. These individuals like the collaborative energy and added help, when needed.
- Team – a team consists of multiple sales associates or unlicensed providers who work in tandem for both sales capacity and efficiency. Each member of the team has their specific duty, expertise and responsibility throughout the entire sales process from start to finish.
- Group – a group consists of solo agents, partnerships and teams, which all work together collaboratively. The purpose of a group is to broaden the range of expertise, experience and service area and serve as a collaboration resource. They may also share certain expenses.
Legacy Real Estate Associates offers a simple, generous compensation plan for our sales associates. We are a “sales cooperative” rather than a “traditional brokerage”. Everyone in our company, including the owner and the broker, are sales professionals. Our incomes are earned through our own sales performance. This compensation model drastically changes income potential for our salespeople.